I have a critical essay about the play “The History Boys” due in May, but I want to get all of my assignments finished well in advance so I can actually enjoy the weather.
My general plan for the holidays is to do two assignments a week. So it shouldn’t be too difficult – especially seeing as Lara is going home to Italy on Friday and she is my main distraction. Shelby is around but she starts her new job this week (good luck by the way! :D)
So, I plan to be quite productive today:
- 9 AM: Wake up, shower, eat breakfast, blog
- 10:30 AM: Read needed chapters of “How Plays Work” D. Edgar
- 11:20 AM: Gather research together
- 11:30 AM: Write an essay plan
- 12:00 PM: Collect quotes
- 1:00 PM: Lunch / blog
- 1:30 PM: Write introduction
- 2:00 PM: Write first paragraph
- 2:45 PM: BREAK
- 3:00 PM: Continue essay writing
- 5:00 PM: BREAK
- 5:15 PM: Write until 6:00 PM – BREAK for Dinner and Lost!
Looks like a pretty good plan to me! 🙂 Wish me luck!