Okay okay, I know- I really should have read it by now. But, fantasy isn’t usually my thing. However, books that get the general public reading when they usually wouldn’t, are.
What I know about Game of Thrones so far…
- “It’s a bit like Twitter. There’s 140 characters and everybody dies” – direct quote from my friend and fellow writer/undergrad, Penny Gotch
- It’s about royal families fighting for the throne…
- Lot’s of people die…
- “It’s about sex, death and dragons.” – summary by by boyfriend, Ryan (cheers mate…)
- There’s a lot of fighting…
- According to my friends, it’ s very addictive
- It’s got a huge fandom
- One of the kings is a teenager
- The throne is made of swords(?)
I have the TV Series version (book cover, I mean)
Wish me luck on my journey to discovering the daunting world of Game of Thrones!